Inline titles

From: Nicolas Lesbats <nlesbats@etu.utc.fr>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 20:45:54 +0100 (MET)
To: www-style@w3.org
This message is about a special formatting of titles that I would like to
get.

Suppose this simple HTML code extract :

<h1>Title.</h1>

I would not like to format the title like a block, which means I would
want an inline title :

    Title. The beginning of the first
  paragraph...

To see exactly what I want, you could imagine this rule :

  h1 { display: none }
  p:before { content: element(preceding h1); font-style: bolder }

(This is obviously not a proposal ! But it shows that, for instance, if
there was some 'text-indent' property applied to p elements, the title
would also be concerned.)

Do a solution or a proposal exist about that (STTS, ... ?)

Respects,

				Nicolas

--
Nicolas Lesbats - nlesbats@etu.utc.fr
85 r. Carnot 60200 Compiegne - France

Irma pour certains, Fier concombre pour d'autres 3:-)