Re: CSS3 : font-style

From: <MWhisman@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 16:30:11 EDT
To: nlesbats@etu.utc.fr, www-style@w3.org
In a message dated 5/31/99 1:07:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
nlesbats@etu.utc.fr writes:

> I think that a unique value would be better, especially because the two
>  values have the same behavior. Cycle() is a very good choice, and changing
>  its name to `toggle` in case of two variables isn`t useful in my opinion.
>
>  		Nico

Well, OK, I suppose the code that implements cycle would have to count the
number of arguments and loop or recurse through them anyway, so that the
choice of cycle() with two arguments would reduce down to what toggle() wants
to do anyway.

Congratulations again to David Baron for thinking up cycle().

A bientôt,
MWhisman@aol.com (Ben Whisman)