an example of something different

From: Brad Lucht <blucht@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 19:07:42 -0500
To: <www-style@w3.org>
This email does not contain a complaint or proposal.  Rather, I stumbled upon what I consider a rather happy accident and thought I
would share it with the group.

From the web address shown below, select Cover Stories from menu at the site below, then select the link Bird Lives: Year 44.  About
half-way down you may see a merging of text wrapping around a graphics box, at least if you use IE 5.0.  When I browse it with
Netscape 4.08 or 4.5, it looks like the way it is coded, just two boxes side by side.

-- Brad Lucht
webmaster
Kansas City Jazz Ambassadors
"One of 10 Jazz Sites to Visit" - New York Times
http://www.jazzkc.org