Re: Margins and IE 4.5 for the Mac

From: western <western@westciv.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 18:48:27 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-style@w3.org>
>Any more ideas?
>
>Also, is there something similar to the HTML-Kit for stylesheets? I mean an
>application with is both an editor and a validator?

Hi Jeff,

Style Master, the application I develop for Mac and Windows will ensure
that you write correct CSS syntax, and will make a fair go of cleaning up
existing style sheets. Its not exactly validating, but about as close as
you will get from an editor on Mac or Windows.

see the .sig below for details.

Regards,

John

John Allsopp

   ___ p a l i m p s e s t ___        _____s t y l e  m a s t e r____

  turn information into knowledge      master cascading style sheets

                 http://www.westciv.com info@westciv.com