Re: Selecting selectors

From: Daniel Glazman <Daniel.Glazman@der.edf.fr>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 02:51:59 +0100
To: Ignacio Javier <ignacio.gomez@dicoruna.es>
CC: www-style@w3.org
Ignacio Javier a écrit :

> (h1 > p) + p

Eeehhhhh... I love the idea (and I think I am going to add it
to STTS whatever is your answer to my question below, just because
it is a nice idea and very easy to implement). Congratulations...

But one question : do we need it ? I mean, do people select
on such structures ? My personal answer to that is yes. But
if I am the only one to say "yes" (I am always the black
ship, the end-user company among software vendors !-), it looses
a bit of impact.

</Daniel>