RE: Random images and colors - hover images

From: Chris Wilson <cwilso@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 09:52:32 -0800
To: "'Daniel Glazman'" <Daniel.Glazman@der.edf.fr>, "L. David Baron" <dbaron@fas.harvard.edu>
Cc: nlesbats@etu.utc.fr, www-style@w3.org
As well as a fourth, also on the possibilities list, which is actually
pretty identical to Nicolas' original post; dynamic properties, as we
experimentally implemented in IE5.  This lets a style sheet author give a
script expression for any CSS property, which is dynamically evaluated (and
re-evaluated when the expression changes, similar to how a spreadsheet
program provides automatic recalculation).

-Chris Wilson