CSS Printing Extensions

From: Sipe, Dean <dsipe@state.pa.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:50:14 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'www-style@w3.org'" <www-style@w3.org>
I read a CSS draft  titled "CSS Printing Extensions" where it talked about
page break when printing a document.  What versions of Netscape and Explorer
support the extensions?  I was trying to use the extension and could not get
the printer to page break using the following code from the above document:
BR.page { page-break-before: always }
<BR class=page>

Is it because the browser does not support it the reason why the printer is
not page breaking?

End of Message
Dean A. Sipe