Re: Text Rotation

From: John Buell <dadaist@peak.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:14:29 -0500
To: "Dmitry Beransky" <dberansky@ucsd.edu>
Cc: <www-style@w3.org>
> :) Scalable Vector Graphics.  It's a new XML based language currently been
> developed by W3C.  Take a look at http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/.  There
> is also quite a nice summary at http://www.irt.org/articles/js176.
>
> Cheers
> Dmitry

Okay, this looks pretty cool, though I'm having a heck of a time getting it
to compile correctly.  But part of what I want is text that can still be
parsed by a non-css browser, like say Lynx.  The idea would be that if you
want to see what such a poster REALLY looks like, you need a CSS-enabled
browser, but if you just want to read the text contents of the poster, go
ahead and use lynx.

John