Re: One Basic Question

From: Steve Clark <buster@netscape.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 19:47:21 -0800
To: brian young <chateaubriand@seanet.com>
CC: www-style@w3.org
netscape's new browser, code-named gecko, will be 100% CSS1 compliant
and will support a large portion of CSS2.  Please, no flames or queries
to me personally about what "a large portion" means.  Contact
angus@netscape.com with questions.

see http://www.mozilla.org/nglayout for details, availability to the
public, etc.

Steve Clark