Internet Explorer 4.5 Macintosh Edition

From: Tantek Celik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 16:30:17 -0800
CC: www-style@w3.org
Microsoft [1] has released Internet Explorer 4.5, Macintosh Edition.
This release includes several new features including improved printing,
Print Preview, Forms Auto Fill, Drag & Drop of Images, and many more.

I won't go so far as to say that the CSS1 implementation is almost complete,
but I will say that as with any release, a few bug fixes have been made.  I
encourage members of www-style and folks reading
comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets to try it out.

[1] http://www.microsoft.com/mac/

Regards,

Tantek Celik
tantekc@microsoft.com
Internet Explorer 4.5 for Macintosh

P.S. If you attending the MacWorld San Francisco show, you can pickup a
IE4.5/OE4.5 CD at the Microsoft booth.