What you are looking for is justified text, and CSS supports it...

 P {text-align: justify }

but... the CSS 2 Spec [1] says that browsers can interpret justified text as left-aligned or right-aligned text, depending on the default writing direction, and both Netscape and Internet Explorer do just that...

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/text.html#alignment-prop