3 frames

From: Iztok Polanic <iztok@hakl-hakl.si>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:18:03 +0100 (CET)
To: www-html@w3.org
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Hello !!!

I want to make 3 frames. When I would click on a link in second frame,
two of the frames will load a new page while the third will stay the same.
I know I have to use javascript, but how?

                                                                Bye.

                                          //////
      xxxxxx                             ( o o )
      xx  xx           |           From: Iztok Polanic           |
       xxxx            |  E-mail: Iztok.Polanic1@guest.arnes.si  |
      xx  xx           |      WWW: http://kotzi.home.ml.org      |
     xx    xx          |            http://www.intering.si       |
    xx      xx         |           ICQ: Kotzi => *12556824*      |