Justify and NS

From: Dmitry Erman <webmaster@gibbscam.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:16:29 -0800
To: "www-style" <www-style@w3.org>
Seems that netscape has been dropping justify on me when I'm using linked
CSS pages. Is anyone aware of any problems with Netscape doing any of this?
The funny thing is that I have pages that work fine and then I have pages
that do not justify. I have tracked it down to this:

In my CSS file I have MaxWidth define the max text width and <P> is set to
Justify.

<TABLE CLASS="MaxWidth">
	<TR>
		<TD CLASS="MaxWidth">

		<P> some text </P>
		<P> some more text </P>

		</TD>
	</TR>
</TABLE>

In this example, if I use the table, it does not justify. If I remove the
table it works fine. I have other pages that use the tables with
justification and all seems fine which is why I am puzzled.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks.

Dmitry
webmaster@gibbscam.com