Inline layout test

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@fas.harvard.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 10:56:43 -0500 (EST)
To: www-style@w3.org
I have written an inline layout test that tests the interaction of
line-height, vertical-align, and the top and bottom box properties on
inline elements.  I hope the browser makers will see this test as a
challenge and that browsers will soon pass this test.

There may still be errors in the test, although I and one other person
have checked it carefully.  I would like to hear any comments or
corrections.

The test is available at:

http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~dbaron/csstest/inlinetest.html

Warning (as always):  It may crash some browsers.  I haven't seen it
cause any crashes, but that doesn't mean it won't happen.

David Baron

L. David Baron         | Freshman, Harvard
dbaron@fas.harvard.edu | < http://www.fas.harvard.edu/%7Edbaron/ >