Re: Weird (maybe) Netscape problem

At 2:40 PM -0800 12/25/99, Alfred Taylor wrote:
>Well, I'm fairly new to CSS but I feel I understand them well enough
>to implement them efficiently into a webpage.  Problem is I ran into
>this problem.
>
>This is the problematic area. . .

[snip]

><TR CLASS="tblack">

[snip]

>Well.  This code works just great in IE 5.0 (and i'll assume 4.0 as
>well) but it has problems in Netscape 4.08.

Netscape 4.x doesn't apply CSS styles to TR, classed or not. It's
just a bug, one of thousands that contributed to the decision to
start over for 5.0.

A better forum for this sort of question is the usenet newsgroup
comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets.
--
Todd Fahrner
http://style.metrius.com/

The printed page transcends space and time. The printed page, the
infinitude of books, must be transcended. THE ELECTRO-LIBRARY.

  - El Lissitzky, 1923