Re: Weird (maybe) Netscape problem

From: Todd Fahrner <fahrner@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 00:44:25 -0800
To: "Alfred Taylor" <keymo@hotbot.com>, www-style@w3.org
At 2:40 PM -0800 12/25/99, Alfred Taylor wrote:
>Well, I'm fairly new to CSS but I feel I understand them well enough
>to implement them efficiently into a webpage.  Problem is I ran into
>this problem.
>This is the problematic area. . .

><TR CLASS="tblack">

>Well.  This code works just great in IE 5.0 (and i'll assume 4.0 as
>well) but it has problems in Netscape 4.08.

Netscape 4.x doesn't apply CSS styles to TR, classed or not. It's
just a bug, one of thousands that contributed to the decision to
start over for 5.0.

A better forum for this sort of question is the usenet newsgroup
Todd Fahrner

The printed page transcends space and time. The printed page, the
infinitude of books, must be transcended. THE ELECTRO-LIBRARY.

  - El Lissitzky, 1923