Re: Do Explorer 5 support CSS2 ???

From: firespring <firespring@nfx.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:51:24 -0400
To: "Eric A. Meyer" <eam3@po.cwru.edu>
CC: www-style@w3.org
Hello Eric,

"Eric A. Meyer" wrote:

> >Barry van Oven wrote:
> >>
> >> The WebReview master grid can tell you everything you need to know!
> >>

> >This grid MAY be accurate as far as IE5 goes, but I have found it to
> >be in error in several places as far as Navigator goes. Netscape
> >supports more of the features than indicated.
>
>    Such as...?

Well A:visited for one. #ID for another. Both work fine for me, but
maybe I haven't applied them in such a way as to have their bugs
show up. Others I'd have to reexamine because I'm speaking from
a month-old memory of experimentation with them.

(Also, which version of Navigator on which operating system?)

Navigator 4.61 on Windows 95/98

If I have some time later this week, I'll revisit and let you know
more.

Rick J.
firespring@nfx.net