Re: Inserting text with CSS

From: Daniel Glazman <Daniel.Glazman@der.edfgdf.fr>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 13:08:33 +0200 (MET DST)
To: chris@w3.org (Chris Lilley)
Cc: cwilso@MICROSOFT.com, Daniel.Glazman@der.edf.fr, tantek@cs.stanford.edu, simonstl@simonstl.com, czinkos@mail.matav.hu, www-style@w3.org

> >> These pseudos and the 'content' property and counters are *extremely*
> >> important. Please understand that I have my big-MS-customer hat on,
> >> not my css-wg-member's. Electricité de France *needs* inserted content
> >> and counters to webify its existing SGML applications.
>
> Right. Well, thats one large, corporate customer. How many seats, as an
> order of magnitude, Daniel?

If you question means "how many users ?", the answer is 70,000. If it
means "how many PCs ?", the answer is 130,000. If the question is "how
many content providers", the answer is about 2,000. And, finally, if
the question is "how many stylesheets providers", the answer is
about two hundreds.

Yes, one very large corporate customer... I remember some convergence
of views with the Boeing AC-rep during the Geneva meeting :-)

</Daniel>