RE: Inserting text with CSS

From: Chris Wilson <cwilso@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 10:35:48 -0700
To: "'Daniel Glazman'" <Daniel.Glazman@der.edf.fr>, "'Tantek Celik'" <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
Cc: "'Simon St.Laurent'" <simonstl@simonstl.com>, "'Zsolt Czinkos'" <czinkos@mail.matav.hu>, "'www-style@w3.org'" <www-style@w3.org>
Yes, actually Microsoft (and any other company implementing a spec as large
as CSS2) does.

Unless I missed something, there is still no complete (and when I say
complete, I mean everything - aural, font synthesis, you name it)
implementation of CSS2.  We need customer demand to help us prioritize.

Although Microsoft participated in the development of CSS2, I would hope
you're not trying to say we need to take responsibility for everything
that's in there.  I recall strenuously objecting to a few things.

-Chris Wilson