Re: When font-size and font size collide

From: Todd Fahrner <fahrner@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 12:12:18 -0700
To: "David Perrell" <davidp@earthlink.net>, "Style" <www-style@w3.org>
At 11:18 AM -0700 8/19/99, David Perrell wrote:

> > http://style.verso.com/font_size_intervals/altintervals.html

[snip]

> I sincerely hope that responsible parties are
>monitoring the progress of your treatise and will make amends
>before the inexorable flow of bad karma pollutes their
>lifestreams beyond redemption.

Thanks. If you think so, please tell said parties. I've pretty well
"shot my wad" with various folk at MS and Netscape on this issue, I
think - I risk wearing out my welcome with further pings. While the
reaction has been generally approving, there's been no committment to
actually implementing what I've proposed.

Say - there aren't any Opera or iCab developers here, are there?

--
Todd Fahrner