Re: When font-size and font size collide

THis is one particilarly good use for the 'inherit' property value,
which lets you state:

font {font-size: inherit; color: inherit; font-family: inherit}

This disables all effects due to FONT by directly overriding the
attribute-specified behavior.

Only in Netscape 5, unfortunately.... and a pity it didn't make it into
IE5's renderer.

...Ian