RE: Speak-Punctuation

Unfortunately, that assumes that all punctuation has
the same duration, which isn't the case. You might
be able to get away with a property that set the duration
for one punctuation mark (like period) from which the
durations for other marks are calculated. One issue
with this is how speech-rate should affect the duration
of pauses. An auto value might fix that.