RE: New Working Draft : BECSS

From: Jelks Cabaniss <jelks@jelks.nu>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 02:49:14 -0400
To: <www-style@w3.org>
> I am *very* pleased to announce a new Working Draft :
>
> 	Behavioral Extensions to CSS
> 	http://www.w3.org/TR/becss
>
> Have a nice time reading it and don't forget to give
> feedback !-)

I am curious as to what has happened to Action Sheets.  The first editor of
BECSS mentioned is Vidur Apparao of Netscape (who also submitted CAS), yet BECSS
reads like it popped right out of Redmond.  I thought CAS a superior mechanism
than using CSS style sheets to bring in scripts.  What were the reasons for
dropping CAS in favor of "CSS behaviors"?

/Jelks