presenting XML data in a tablura format.

From: Reagan Penner <rpenner@home.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:48:22 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-style@w3.org
Hello, just wondering if anyone can help me, I have recently read the
latest specification for CSS2 which claims to be able to present XML
data in a table.  I am using Mozilla (04-21-99) and am trying to publish
an XML document in tabular format on a web page.  I am having trouble
with formatting etc.  I.e., doing the mapping from my XML elements to
the table attributes of CSS2.  Is there any online information on how to
present XML data in tables????

    Thanks in advance -- Reagan --

--
  Reagan Penner