Code example using page-break-after?

From: Jason Melchi <boilermaker96@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 08:44:40 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-style@w3.org
I'm looking for a code example that uses the CSS method for page
breaks.  Right now we have a batch report that consists of a series of
tables that prints from HTML, and we want to insert a page break
between each table so only one table appears per page.  I've been
searching for a few days now and haven't found much on this except for
the documentation I found at W3C.  Any kind souls out there willing to
help me out?
Please email me any responses:
Boilermaker96@yahoo.com

Thanks!