RE: FONT vs CSS

From: Braden N. McDaniel <braden@shadow.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 03:34:34 -0400
To: "Smith, Brooke" <Brooke.Smith@Butterworths.com.au>, "'Chris Lilley'" <chris@w3.org>
Cc: "'Chris Wilson'" <cwilso@MICROSOFT.com>, "'www-style'" <www-style@w3.org>

Either satisfy yourself with a styleless (or "understyled") solution for
browsers that are not "CSS-aware", or forego CSS altogether. Or create a
script that will serve the appropriate version of the page based on the
browser/version. Unfortunately, that's what it comes down to.

Braden

<http://www.endoframe.com>