Re: Property suggestions

From: Ian Hickson <py8ieh@bath.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 12:44:00 +0100 (BST)
To: www-style <www-style@w3.org>
Having read the Behaviour stuff and the Action Sheet stuff, I have to
say that Action Sheets look distinctly superior.

Content, Script, and Style are three different parts of a document, and
should be kept separately.

It would be very sad for CSS to aquire a "behaviour" property, but it
would be great for CSS to aquire a sister spec sharing a similar syntax,
but which concentrated on scripting while CSS concentrated on styling.

(I encourage others to read the two suggestions' documents and come to
their own conclusion, but I think most will agree with the Action Sheets
idea).

--
Ian Hickson