Re: Property suggestions

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:28:58 +0200
To: Daniel Glazman <Daniel.Glazman@der.edf.fr>
CC: sue@css.nu, www-style@w3.org

Daniel Glazman wrote:

> Sue Sims wrote:
> > I haven't found a submission for the MS behavior proposal.
>
> There is no formal behavior proposal. But you can find relevant
> info on MS SiteBuilder web server in the "CSS 2 attributes list"
> (YES : attributes !!!-(

Actually it isn't the use of "attributes" that bothers me so much as the
use of "CSS 2".

Since CSS 2 is a W3C Recommendation, it clearly can't have "proposals"
in it. Things which were proposed before CSS 2 became a Recommendation
are either *in* the Recommendation (and thus, no longer proposals), or
were discussed but decided against, or were put to one side for later.

Things which were proposed *after* CSS2 became a Recommendation are
clearly not part of it, assuming that the linear flow of time applies
equally well to sftware companies as it does to everyone else ;-)

Daniel, could you post the URL on the MS site which lists behaviors as
part of CSS2?

--
Chris