Re: Property suggestions

From: Daniel Glazman <Daniel.Glazman@der.edf.fr>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 09:44:54 +0100
To: braden@endoframe.com
CC: Ian Hickson <py8ieh@bath.ac.uk>, Christian Kaufhold <chka@uni-bremen.de>, www-style@w3.org
"Braden N. McDaniel" wrote:

> It should do "something intelligent" with it. A tooltip is one option. I'd
> suggest that what you're really looking for is an XML-aware UI design
> language.

	Glargl !!!! Let me rephrase your suggestion : you suggest to write
complex things using a XML formalism while simple things using a CSS general
declarative syntax is possible.
	I think that a XML solution for tooltip is the worse way to do that ;
I also think that CSS and Netscape Action Sheets are the best way to do that.

</Daniel>