Re: Standards process

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 21:47:15 +0200
To: Lawrance Family Member <lawranc5@airmail.net>
CC: Cascading Style Sheets <www-style@w3.org>
Lawrance Family Member wrote:

> Does this group have any say whatsoever in the features that are added
> into future versions of CSS, or am I in the wrong place?

This mailing list certainly has a say in what goes into CSS. Indeed,
discussions on this list have been pivotal in shaping the original CSS
drafts, then CSS1, and then CSS2. I look forward to the continued
participation of the www-style community in the future.

--
Chris Lilley
Chair, Cascading Style Sheets and Formatting Properties working group