Re: test page crash.

From: gordon <gordon@quartz.gly.fsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 12:08:43 -0700
To: <www-style@w3.org>
The 'float: left;' declaration in the DIV pseudo-classes cause versions 4 of
IE to crash. Replacing with 'position: relative; left: 0;' allows the page
to display so that all of the divisions are readable.

NN v4.04 displayed all of the divisions, but they are piled on top of each
other.

later,
gordon