Re: Gradient color

From: Stephanos Piperoglou <sp249@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 13:55:50 +0100 (BST)
To: gordon <gordon@quartz.gly.fsu.edu>
cc: Daniel.Glazman@der.edf.fr, lawranc5@airmail.net, www-style@w3.org
On Sat, 9 May 1998, gordon wrote:

> I was thinking of something along the lines of,
> gradient(#002040, 15%, #004020, 85%, 0),
> rendering a dark blue into a dark green background with a vertical split
> (zero degrees) where the transition between the two is at the 15/85 percent
> mark of the canvas.

How about we persuade browser manufacturers to support a vector graphics
format natively so we can use one of those for gradient backgrounds and such
and not overburden CSS?

-- Stephanos Piperoglou -- sp249@cam.ac.uk -------------------
All tribal myths are true, for a given value of `true'.
                         - Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent
------------------------- http://www.thor.cam.ac.uk/~sp249/ --