Fragment pseudo-class

From: Hakon Lie <howcome@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 10:57:08 +0100 (MET)
To: roconnor@uwaterloo.ca
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Russell,

 > I see my fragment pseudo-class suggestion didn't make it into the CSS2 PR.
 > I thought everyone thought it was a good idea.  Oh well.  C'est la vie.

You're right, everyone thinks it's a good idea. The reason why it's
not in the CSS2 PR is that came too late -- the feature set of CSS2
was frozen at that time. It will be first in line for CSS3, I predict.

-h&kon

H      k   o   n      W   i   u   m       L   i   e
howcome@w3.org      http://www.w3.org/people/howcome
World     W      i     d     e       Web  Consortium