Re: Netscape

From: Frank Boumphrey <bckman@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 13:15:37 -0800
To: "Gayle Kidder" <reddik@thegroup.net>, <www-style@w3.org>
>>And the pissing on Netscape is way out of proportion. Microsoft
just has more resources for lobbying here.<<

    I dont think that is quite true. Having spent many (miserable) hours
veryfing what works in IE4 and Navigator, I can tel you that on a PC at
least, the Microsoft implementation is much better than the Netscape
implementation, although IE4 has many mal-implementations.
    The one place wher Netscape is better, is where it comes to depicting
boxes within boxes, and there are a couple of other minor places.

Frank