Re: Letter Spacing?

From: Hakon Lie <howcome@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 22:39:51 +0100 (MET)
To: Todd Fahrner <fahrner@pobox.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Todd Fahrner writes:

 > " { letter-spacing: 5em; }

 > pps: Forgive my pedantry, but it's not a "tag". What you've got above is a
 > property-value pair, which together with a "selector" make a "declaration"
 > in CSS.

Almost. What you have above is a property-value pair which is called a
"declaration" in CSS. Together with a "selector" it forms a "rule".

-h&kon

H      k   o   n      W   i   u   m       L   i   e
howcome@w3.org      http://www.w3.org/people/howcome
World     W      i     d     e       Web  Consortium