W3C Core Style project progress

From: Todd Fahrner <fahrner@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 20:09:43 -0800
To: www-style@w3.org
I have made extensive revisions to the materials here:

http://www.verso.com/agitprop/corestyle/modulor/

All families/modules now have absolutely parallel declaration structures,
and I've fixed a number of errors. Work ahead will be in tweaking the
property values themselves for greater variety, perhaps adding a few
alternate "orphan" modules, documentation, and (most materially) wiring up
the XSSI stuff described under the Status heading of the document linked
above. And of course responding to your copious commentary and suggestions.

Regards

Todd Fahrner
mailto:fahrner@pobox.com
http://www.verso.com/agitprop/