Help w/ elements embedded in a table & IE3

From: Sean E. Crumley <scrumley@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 12:33:43 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org

I recently updated my site's primary stylesheet and later discovered that
certain elements embedded in a table display in a screwy fashion when
viewed with IE3.

Screwy behavior is define as:

1) Text in cells overlapping images
2) Text in cells vertically aligning at a point 10 inches above the window.

Certain elements are defined:

1) Embedded tables (display of elements in mother table appears normal)
2) Lists
3) Embedded paragraphs of a particular class.

I came across this problem before and, as I recall, I added something to my
TD declaration to fix the problem. Now for the life of me, I can't recreate
the fix.

Someone want to help?

Slainte.
Sean E. Crumley  <scrumley@erols.com>
District of Columbia Public Library-Library Information Systems
http://dclibrary.org

Without Woodie's, Washington would be just another
small town surrounded by Bloomingdales.
       -Art Buchwald