Re: netscape4 reload

If you reload the page by _opening_ it again (File > Open page...), the
style sheet will be reloaded.

Also, if you go back to a previous page and then forward again (or vice
versa), the style sheet will be reloaded.

AFAI, reloading works correct in online mode, so hopefully users generally
won't notice this bug.

At 11:52 01.06.1998 -0400, you wrote:
>I've just discovered that when I reload Nav4 linked to a style sheet thus:
>
><LINK REL=STYLESHEET TYPE="text/css" HREF="../wartsty1.css" TITLE="Style">
>
>the reload no longer shows the style!!
>
>Does anyone know how to get round this bug?
>
>Frank
>
>Frank Boumphrey
>XML and style sheet info at Http://www.hypermedic.com/style/index.htm

---
"My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right."

Marcel Th. Aartsen