Wanted: Style Sheet Mechanism....

From: Art Pollard <pollarda@hawaii.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 06:20:33 -1000
To: www-style@w3.org

Hi.

I am working on building a text display mechanism and I would like to use
style sheets to handle the text styles.  (Of course :)

So, I am wondering if there is source available for a style sheet
mechanism.  Optmimally, what I would like to find is something where I can
first pass it the style sheet and then the text's element names and their
classes (or a stack of elements/classes) and get back the styles to apply
to the next block of text.

Is such a thing avilable anywhere?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Art

Art Pollard <PollardA@Hawaii.edu>
Moderator for Comp.Theory.Info-Retrieval
List Maintainer for the Hyper-Theory (Hypertext Theory) mailing list.