forwarded message from gordon

From: Hakon Lie <howcome@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 21:53:51 +0100 (MET)
To: www-style@w3.org
Another victim of the spam-filter -- please update your subscription
to this list.

attached mail follows:

Actually I'd expect nothing less from these sites. Aren't they the same ones
that hard-code for 640 pixel width, when percentages would allow display at
any resolution? I think it's more of a vote for the lowest common
denominator (on both counts).

gordon