RE: MSIE 4.0 and element boxes

From: Venkat <Venkatp@integratech.soft.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 10:18:09 +0530
To: "'Eric A. Meyer'" <emeyer@sr71.lit.cwru.edu>, "'www-style@w3.org'" <www-style@w3.org>
Did you try it with Netscape browser? Does it render differently ?

I feel the rendering by MSIE is perfect. The CSS attribute "width"
doesn't apply for <P> elements as far as the MSIE support and
implementation is concerned. If you want to control the width, you can
use <SPAN> or <DIV>.

regards
Venkat

Integra TechSoft, Bangalore, India.