RE: MSIE 4.0 and element boxes

Did you try it with Netscape browser? Does it render differently ?

I feel the rendering by MSIE is perfect. The CSS attribute "width"
doesn't apply for <P> elements as far as the MSIE support and
implementation is concerned. If you want to control the width, you can
use <SPAN> or <DIV>.

regards
Venkat

Integra TechSoft, Bangalore, India.