Changes in CSS2 (also a test, and longish to boot)

From: Eric A. Meyer <emeyer@sr71.lit.cwru.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 14:38:43 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org
   I'm hoping that this new subscription address works; otherwise, the list
software is going to bounce me... again.
   Anyway, assuming this got through, I've been trying to compile a list of
changes from CSS1 to CSS2 (given the lack of content in Appendix B, this
seemed like a worthwhile undertaking to me).  Eventually, I'll turn it into
a list broken down by category and make it a sidebar to one of my articles.
I'm including the list in this message, and here's the point of it all:
what did I miss?  I'd like to get as comprehensive a list as possible.
Thanks for any help!

New properties (etc.)
---------------------
:footer
:header
:hover
:left
:right

@media
@font-face
@page

border-top-color
border-right-color
border-bottom-color
border-left-color
border-top-style
border-right-style
border-bottom-style
border-left-style
position
direction
top
right
bottom
left
z-index
columns
column-gap
column-rule-width
column-rule-style
column-rule-color
column-rule
min-width
max-width
min-height
max-height
overflow
clip
visibility
page-break-before
page-break-after
orphans
widows
size
marks
running-head
text-shadow
row-span
column-span
caption-side
speak-header-cell
cursor
speak
pause-before
pause-after
pause
cue-before
cue-after
cue
play-during
azimuth
elevation
speech-rate
voice-family
pitch
pitch-range
stress
richness
speak-punctuation
speak-date
speak-numeral
speak-time

Additions to old properties
display: run-in, compact

Deletions from CSS1
none

--
Eric A. Meyer  -  eam3@po.cwru.edu  -  http://www.cwru.edu/home/eam3.html
  Editor, WebReview's Style Sheets Reference Guide