ANN: iWrite PR5

From: Jonas Salling <salling@cooper.xanthus.se>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 14:42:52 +0100
To: <www-style@w3.org>
We'd very much like to have your input on the latest pre-release build of
iWrite for (our Windows 95/NT4 HTML/CSS authoring tool for 'writers'). It is
available for download from our web site at http://www.xanthus.com

This new release has significantly improved compatibility with CSS2
positioning (as IE4 implements it) for those of you who would like to
experiment with this exiting new technology (see the attached document for a
sample that works in IE4).

I'll do my very best to answer any questions you may have regarding our
implementation of CSS.

Regards,
Jonas Salling

---