Re: W3C Core Styles

From: Gayle Kidder <reddik@thegroup.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 12:15:02 -0800
To: Todd Fahrner <fahrner@pobox.com>, www-style@w3.org
Todd--
How about leaving out the troublesome positioning properties on block
elements that will inherit properly from the parent? I'm not sure what
the use is of including positioning on such elements as EM and STRONG
anyway, as leaving them to default positioning should render them
correctly.

Gayle Kidder