Re: Capitalize across "span"

From: Tantek «elik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 12:29:22 -0800
To: Todd Fahrner <fahrner@pobox.com>, Clive Bruton <clive@typonaut.demon.co.uk>, <www-style@w3.org>
CC: "tantekc@microsoft.com" <tantekc@microsoft.com>
> From: Todd Fahrner <fahrner@pobox.com>
>QUICK! AN IMPLEMENTOR! SOMEBODY CALL THE TYPOGRAPHY POLICE WHILE I HOLD HIM
>DOWN! BRING A COMPOSITOR'S STICK, SOME WARM TOWELS, AND MELT SOME LEAD!
>
>Er, welcome, Tantek. How long have you been subscribed? :^)
Er, thanks, Todd. :-)
Since June 5th, 1997 when I joined the MacIE team and was assigned the task
of "improving" the CSS implementation.  See near the end of the message
titled "RE: yet another broken CSS implementation" Aug 4, 1997 from Chris
Wilson.

Tantek «elik
(lurking) Stylesheets Guy
Mac Internet Explorer Team