RE: JavaScript-CSS oddity

The problems with NN4.X and JavaScript-CSS are not restricted to <SPAN>
elements.

The body element of the page at http://www.whump.com/misc/nsbug.html
loses its border attributes after a <NOSCRIPT>. I've submitted this as a
bug report to Netscape and have yet to hear from them. Does anyone from
Netscape read this list?

Since, under HTML 4.0 <div> can contain <div>, I've experimented with a
#mainbody element in my style sheet that contains the body level
formatting and wrapping the whole page after <body> in <div
id="mainbody">...</div> construct. Seems to work on Macs, but needs
testing on WinTel.