Page Breaks

From: Chris Fuller <cfuller@cris.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 16:00:05 -0500 (EST)
To: "'www-style@w3.org'" <www-style@w3.org>
Hello:

I am working in an all Netscape shop and have developed a report using
HTML.  The users love the report - but want it to print out better than it
currently does.  I need to be able to insert a page break.

I have read the following specification:
 http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/TR/WD-print-970626

This specification states that Cascading Style Sheets support a page break
when printing.  I have been told that Netscape 4.0 supports Cascading Style
Sheets but... when I tried to implement the page break, as described in the
specification, it did not work.

Is it possible to insert a page-break (for printing purposes) using any
version of Netscape?  Do you have any suggestions/help??

Your help is appreciated!

-Chris Fuller