Re: New W3C Note about suggested CSS extensions

From: Bert Bos <bbos@hyctia.inria.fr>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 12:58:29 +0100
To: George Lund <george@lundboox.demon.co.uk>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
George Lund writes:
 > Bert Bos <bbos@hyctia.inria.fr> wrote...
 > >As an experiment, the Note includes a form with which you can give
 > >feedback on each of the suggestions.
 >
 > Any chance of using a normal server-side script for the form instead of
 > the 'mailto' action?  I spent some time filling in the form only to find
 > that I could not submit it with my software set-up.  Extremely annoying.

Not this time, unfortunately. Our systems team didn't have time that
week to set up a proper script, and we didn't want to wait. But if the
feedback form is successful, then the next time we do something like
this it will definitely be a regular HTTP form.

Bert
  http://www.w3.org/people/bos/                              W3C/INRIA