Re: Seeing Q&A

From: <MWhisman@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 15:43:57 EST
To: www-style@w3.org
Cc: chris@w3.org
Thanks to Chris Lilley, Ian Hickson, and several others who took the time to
point out sources of HTML and CSS discussion and help.

Ben Whisman pontificated:
>>  Also, don't users' questions (*especially* new
>> users) point out useability issues, e.g. what is/isn't clear about HTML and
>> CSS?

Chris Lilley quipped:
> Sometimes, yes.

Yes, and sometimes it points out that the newbie just hasn't read, retained
(or maybe fully understood) the manual, :-) as in my case, apparently.

I'll spend more time there and maybe clutter this list a byte less. (Several
may be relieved to know.)

Ben Whisman
MWhisman@aol.com