Re: CSS Cookbook

From: Daniel Glazman <Daniel.Glazman@der.edf.fr>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 18:04:22 +0100
To: Sue Jordan <sjacct@worldnet.att.net>
CC: www-style@w3.org
Sue Jordan wrote:

> John T. Whelan wrote:
> >
> >         Among the various resources for learning CSS, what seems to be
> > missing is a case-by-case list of deprecated HTML presentational
> > elements and their corresponding CSS replacements.
> >         Does such a page exist?
>
> Almost ;-)

A tool can help you converting sets of HTML docs into
HTML+CSS. I announced it some time ago but our server had a
major crash and it took some time to collect again the data.
So here it is now :

  http://www.edf.fr/der/html/produits/publications/w3c/CSSize/cssize.en.htm

(also linked from www.w3.org/Style and www.w3.org/Style/CSS )

It is based on our submission STTS2 to W3C.

</Daniel>