Re: Style sheet and Netscape

From: eva <eva@algonet.se>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 20:10:13 +0200
To: "Daniel Glazman" <Daniel.Glazman@der.edf.fr>
Cc: <www-style@w3.org>
Daniel Glazman <Daniel.Glazman@der.edf.fr>

>Just to point out a common mistake which comes from the spec
>itself : no, a CSS rule is not "selector + declaration". It is
>"selector + block of declaration(s)" or "group of selectors +
>block of declaration(s)"

The two specifications define a CSS rule as "selector and declaration".
Since a selector can be declared more than one declaration, the term
"declaration" as in "selector and declaration" cannot be anything else but
"the curly brace content".  "The curly brace content" is later defined as a
declaration block.

Therefore I wouldn't call it a mistake but (sort of) a "shorthand" or
perhaps "Gentle Introduction".

>(hur mår Sverige idag ?-),

Idag? Det regnar.
/e